Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Legacy

Sharing my story and leaving a legacy...

I have definitely been through some seasons that weren't so beautiful but with God's grace and mercy, He has turned those valleys into something amazing, something just that, beautiful.

God is really going to have to do a work in me and shatter the shy, introvert Jamie.
The Jamie that doesn't share.
The Jamie that doesn't take off the emotional mask.
The Jamie that is timid.
The Jamie that hides her scars...

the scars that He has turned into beauty.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So proud of you Jamie! I love hearing how God has turned something Satan wanted to use for evil for His good! He makes all things beautiful in His time.

Elizabeth said...

So Awesome Jamie! Congrats!

Nesting Momma said...

Jamie, so excited to meet you soon, I too need to gather that courage. God will provide!