Thursday, April 2, 2009

Snack Conversations

Mom: Mariah, do you want a snack?
Mariah: Yes. Surprise me.
Mom: Ok (I get her Cheese It crackers)
Mariah: Um, no thanks, I don't want those.
Mom: Ok (I was being nice, so I got her another kind of cracker)
Mariah: Moooom, you get the worst snacks.
Mom: Well, you said surprise me
Mariah: Surprise me with something better...


Mom: Mariah, do you want a snack?
Mariah: Yes, something wet.
Mom: Wet? (Thinking fruit I guess) We ate all the grapes and strawberries. Do you want an orange?
Mariah: No, a banana.
Mom: Ok, then how about you just say you want a banana?!


So, I guess I am not a good snack surpriser or a good snack guesser.

2 comments:

mon"tana" said...

THAT is awesome! hehe

Yesterday, on the way to school merrick said that our best vehicle is our van. He then went on to say that i should like the van the best because it fits my big fat baby better than the car. Like i can't fit in the car???!!??? oh my.... i AM a beached whale...

Jen Wagenmaker said...

I'm now laughing at both your kids comments! haha!

Kids.

I love that your posting these short conversations between you and Mariah. :) She's so funny!