Saturday, April 18, 2009

The Weather Forecast

I hear the birds chirping, kids squealing, bicycles riding by,
I heard the weatherman on tv...
I hear the sun shining.

I taste Mariah's popsicle as we each take a lick,
I taste fresh strawberries and ice cream...
I taste the sun shining.

I feel the warmth of the rays on my face,
and grass on my barefeet...
I feel the sun shining

I smell new flowers blooming,
and fresh air through the open windows...
I smell the sun shining.

I see the girls' sun painted cheeks,
and shadows on the sidewalks...
I am just beginning to see the full effects of the sun.

2 comments:

Jen Wagenmaker said...

mmm... i can see, taste, feel and smell t hem too! Love it! It was nice raking with you today! :) and Ria too!

Jen Wagenmaker said...

it sure was quick lived...