Thursday, August 26, 2010

Completely Random #1

*Ambria got upset with Mariah the other day and called her a "diaper head."
*There are hundreds of grasshoppers around and on our house, I feel like it is the plague of the grasshoppers (ironic that I am reading through Exodus right now).
*Oreo Cakesters are amazing, both the vanilla and the chocolate.
*Ashlyn likes to stare at the stripes on our couch and she coos at them like they are her friends.
*I have taken almost 10,000 pictures with my current camera.
*I am pumped that the library rents movies 5 for $1.00.
*My favorite hair mousse is almost gone and Walmart was sold out.
*I wash my feet at least three times a day.
*Cake Boss has become one of my favorite tv shows, but Jerry won't watch it with me.

Ok, that is all for now.

1 comment:

Mandi said...

What? You mean Jay doesn't wash your feet for you? Isn't that what men are supposed to do if they want to be like Jesus? That's what I've got mine convinced of anyway :) Seriously, that's funny that you have a clean foot issue. I like that about you. Wierd. I like wierd.