Tuesday, February 10, 2009

A Threat

I rented some free kids movies from the video store, which Mariah loved, but we had to return them...

Mariah: Mom, can we get some more movies?

Me: Umm, not today but maybe another day.

Mariah:(anger is growing in her voice as she thinks of a threat) MOM, IF YOU DON'T GET ME MORE MOVIES I WILL NEVER WATCH TV AGAIN!!

Me: Ok. It is a deal.

Mariah: NO DEAL.

For some reason I didn't think she would hold to her end of the deal. She didn't end up getting more movies, but she is watching tv right now.

2 comments:

Linda said...

Girl...you better watch out. That is a fierce negotiator you are raising there. She might lack reason, but she sure does have cute on her side and I am sure she is not afraid to use that!

Suz said...

I love reading 'YOU'....keep on..Love you all...