Friday, October 2, 2009

Grateful

It is no secret that this past year and a half or so hasn't been the best year for our family, we were in the valley, God was testing us, we were sometimes full of doubt, anger, and grief, and it was difficult not to question God and His will.

Hindsight now, we needed a huge kick in the pants and something drastic to happen for us to move away from our comfort zone. How ironic that God directed us to a place full of mountains and majestic beauty!

Thank you so much to all of our family and friends for the love, support, prayers, and encouragement during this journey as we learn how to stand... and walk... again. We are blessed to have you in our lives and we are excited to share the next chapter of our life with you.

I love you Jerry, I love you Mariah, I love you Ambria!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am crying home here on my computer. My heart misses you all so much already. I can clearly see that this is what you needed and I am so thankful you all are doing well. God is so good!

Jen Wagenmaker said...

Jamie Jo, We've grown so close over the last 10 years. I'm so happy to see you come alive again. Even if it has to mean you're 13 hours away, I'll take it.... Can't wait for our visit on Spring Break! Tell Ria I've got some great night time stories coming her way!

Chris and Cheryl said...

Jamie, I love your blog, thanks for sharing it with me. We are so glad you are here and already love you guys. May the Lord continue to bless you and your family and provide in every way you need. ~Cheryl

zapmama27 said...

From the deepest valley to the highest mountain. Yeah, thats our God!